The Next Parish Council
Meeting is on
Monday 10 January 2022
at 7pm in
Rocklands Village Hall
Due to the current status of the Coronavirus pandemic, we would appreciate it if those attending fully comply with the safety measures which will be put in place at Monday’s meeting.
• To minimise the time for which more people than usual may be in the Village Hall, the planning item regarding the proposed poultry unit will be brought forward to the front of the agenda.
• We would appreciate it if those persons wishing to address the above planning application help to reduce numbers attending by selecting a smaller number of representatives to attend.
• Please wear face coverings at all times until invited to speak.
• Please use provided hand sanitiser on entry.
• Please sign the Covid-19 attendance register on entry.
• Please DO NOT move the chairs (a fixed number will be deployed to maintain safe spacing).
Thank you for helping us to reduce transmission risks.
Minutes from this meeting will be posted on the Parish
Council website as normal.
Everybody welcome ! Hope to see you there.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend this meeting.
New Sewer for Rockland St Peter
This is a copy of the presentation given to the public meeting at the Village Hall, by the @one Alliance, on Monday 27 September 2021. Rockland St Peter S101a First Time Sewerage Scheme
Any questions or comments for the @one Alliance should be addressed to: Lucy Foster, Customer Service Co-ordinator
Email: email@example.com ( please also copy firstname.lastname@example.org )
Link to the Norfolk Strategic Flood Alliance poster on
BE PREPARED FOR FLOODING
Notice of Conclusion of Audit
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING DATES
2022 dates :
10 January 2022
7 March 2022
9 May 2022 (AGM – annual parish council meeting)
4 July 2022
5 September 2022
7 November 2022